Harrow Careline personal alarm service supports our customers to live independently in their own homes. Many Vulnerable people, particularly those living on their own homes. Many vulnerable people, particularly those living on their own, need to be able to call for help in an emergency.
At Harrow Careline we aim to deliver a service that is high quality and affordable which meets the standards of the Telecare Services Association standards .
We measure our performance against the Telecare Services Association (TSA) standards:
- speed of answering calls within 60 seconds - 98.90%
- speed of answering calls within 180 seconds - 99.84%
- speed of installation for urgent referrals - 100%
- speed of installation for non-urgent referrals - 98%
Volumes of call and visits handled by our community alarm officers
- calls answered - 80861
- emergency response to our clients - 467
Maintenance and repairs
In the last 12 months we completed 679 maintenance checks and repairs.
We sent out approximately customer satisfaction surveys to which 346 people replied. We are delighted that 99.9% of our clients were satisfied with the service.