Declarations of interest||
Declarations of interest for agenda item 'FINAL REVENUE BUDGET 2011/12 - 2015/16'
- Councillor Anthony Seymour - Personal - Councillor Anthony Seymour declared that his sister was in receipt of Council Tax benefit and Job Seekers Allowance.
- Councillor Barry Macleod-Cullinane - Personal - Councillor Barry Macleod-Cullinane declared that his sister was employed at Hatch End High School as a sports co-ordinator.
- Councillor Chris Mote - Personal - Councillor Chris Mote declared that his sister was a teacher at a school in Harrow.
- Councillor Janet Mote - Personal - Councillor Janet Mote declared that she was an ATL Union representative, and that her sister-in-law was a teacher at a school in Harrow.
- Councillor Jerry Miles - Personal - Councillor Jerry Miles stated that he was a member of Unison.
- Councillor John Cowan - Personal - Councillor John Cowan declared that his grandson was in receipt of an education grant, and he was involved in local charities.
- Councillor Lynda Seymour - Personal - Councillor Lynda Seymour declared that her sister-in-law was in receipt of Council Tax benefit and Job Seekers Allowance. The Councillor was also a member of Unison.
- Councillor Mark Versallion - Personal - Councillor Mark Versallion declared that he was a non-executive member of the North West London NHS Hospital Trust.
- Councillor Mrinal Choudhury - Personal - Councillor Mrinal Choudhury stated that he belonged to a number of organisations, which received a grant from Harrow Council.
- Councillor Mrs Camilla Bath - Personal - Councillor Mrs Camilla Bath stated that her husband did financial voluntary work for a number of local organisations.
- Councillor Mrs Lurline Champagnie OBE - Personal - Councillor Mrs Lurline Champagnie OBE declared that she was member of the Royal College of Nursing, which was a Union.
- Councillor Mrs Rekha Shah - Personal - Councillor Mrs Rekha Shah declared that her daughter worked at St Luke’s Hospice. The Councillor also declared that she was a member of Unison.
- Councillor Navin Shah - Personal - Councillor Navin Shah declared that his daughter worked for St Luke’s Hospice and a member of the Mahatma Gandhi Foundation. He was also a member of GMB Branch of Harrow.
- Councillor Paul Osborn - Personal - Councillor Paul Osborn declared that he had been in receipt of hospitality from Capita which was declared in his register of gifts and hospitality. He was also the London Council representative on the Lee Valley Regional Park Authority.
- Councillor Stephen Greek - Personal - Councillor Stephen Greek stated that he was employed by the Greater London Authority (GLA).
- Councillor Stephen Wright - Personal - Councillor Stephen Wright declared that his wife was a teacher at a school in Harrow.
- Councillor Sue Anderson - Personal - Councillor Sue Anderson declared that she worked for NHS Harrow and was a member of Unison.