Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Five parks in Harrow retain Green Flag status - 28th July 2015
Five parks in Harrow have been awarded the prestigious Green Flag award again, making them one of the best parks in the UK for their high standards and facilities.
Support network opens to help the elderly and vulnerable - 8th July 2015
A new support network to help vulnerable adults in Harrow was launched by Age UK Harrow and opened by the Mayor: Cllr Krishna Suresh and Cllr Anne Whitehead 8 July.
Creating a healthy and happy Harrow - 7th July 2015
On Thursday 16 July 2015, leaders from across the health and care system in Harrow, along with politicians and residents will come together to discuss how to work in partnership to improve ‘wellbeing’ in Harrow.
X16 Get Ready – a brighter future for NEETs - 29th June 2015
In a special ceremony on Tuesday 16 June graduates of Harrow Council’s work training programme received certificates for their successful journey into work, training and education.
Harrow Council supporting 90s children to get into work - 19th June 2015
For the first time Harrow Council is running a job fair for people born in 1990s. Young people aged 18 to 24 from across Harrow are invited to come along to the first job fair aimed at them.
Fighting fit at 50 - 8th June 2015
Harrow Boxing Club has a new lease of life thanks to Harrow Council. The 50 year old boxing club moved into the previously derelict Croft Pavilion building at the weekend, 13 June 2015.
Harrow’s Heroes awards open for nominations - 1st June 2015
To mark the launch of National Volunteers’ Week, nominations are now open for the 2015 ‘Harrow’s Heroes’ awards.
New library for Harrow - 19th May 2015
A new library to be built in Harrow Town Centre, with state of the art facilities and self-service technologies is under proposal by Harrow Council.
A dodgy shopkeeper and his mysterious supplier - 5th May 2015
A shop keeper from Kenton has again been charged and ordered to pay more than £3,000 after an investigation by Harrow Trading Standards.
Everyone Active hosts free open day to celebrate Harrow Leisure Centre’s 40th. - 16th April 2015
Harrow Leisure Centre, operated by Everyone Active on behalf of Harrow Council, is celebrating their 40th birthday with an open day offering 40 free activities on Sunday 3rd May.
- Five parks in Harrow retain Green Flag status - 28th July 2015
- Earlsmead 20mph Zone - Notice of Intent & Plan - 28th July 2015
- Nandos, Unit 10 and 11, St Georges Shopping Centre, Harrow, HA1 1HS - DPS variation, 24th July 2015 - 27th July 2015
- Nandos, 309-311 Northolt Road, South Harrow, HA2 8JA - DPS variation, 23rd July 2015 - 24th July 2015
- Ruby M's, 466 Alexandra Avenue, Rayners Lane, HA2 9TL - Variation application, 22nd June 2015 - Notice - 24th July 2015
- Ruby M's, 466 Alexandra Avenue, Rayners Lane, HA2 9TL - Variation application, 22nd June 2015 - 24th July 2015
- Lidl, 77-79 High Street, Pinner, HA5 3HZ - Minor variation, 23rd July 2015 - Plan - 24th July 2015
- Lidl, 77-79 High Street, Pinner, HA5 3HZ - Minor variation, 23rd July 2015 - Notice - 24th July 2015
- Lidl, 77-79 High Street, Pinner, HA5 3HZ - Minor variation, 23rd July 2015 - 24th July 2015
- Safeguarding Adults Training Programme 2015 /16 - Summary Version - 23rd July 2015
- Final_Guidance_doc_28 05 20131.pdf - 21st July 2015
- Changes to food and garden waste collections - 23rd July 2015
- E - Invoicing - 17th July 2015
- Notice of Publication of Revised Statement of Principles Gambling Act 2005 - 8th July 2015
- Selective Licensing - 7th July 2015
- Household clinical waste - 18th May 2015
- School admission arrangements 2016/17 - 27th April 2015
- Results - Parliamentary Election - Thursday 7 May 2015 - 14th April 2015
- Notice of Election 2015 - 31st March 2015
- Parliamentary Election: Thursday 7 May 2015 - 26th March 2015
- Care homes - 16th March 2015
Kenton Tennis Open Day - 26th March 2015
KENTON LAWN TENNIS CLUB OPEN DAY SUNDAY 19th APRIL 12-4p.m. FUN FOR EVERYONE TENNIS, HOCKEY, MINI TENNIS, CARDIOTENNIS COMPETITIONS BOUNCY CASTLE, BBQ, CAKES & FUNDRAISING FOR ST LUKE’S HOSPICE
Community First Responder - Open Evening - 26th March 2015
This Open evening is provided for those who are thinking of joining the Community First Responder scheme. It will give an insight to what Community Responding is all about.
Mum2mum Market - 17th March 2015
Mum2mum Market Sell your outgrown baby / children items or grab 1000s of bargains!
Sibling Rivalry Workshop - 16th March 2015
A workshop for parents with siblings who would like to gain some strategies to help their children cooperate with each other, and avoid arguments and minor squabbles.
Pre-Teens Workshop - 16th March 2015
We aim to support parents' of children becoming Teenagers during this often challenging time and hope to help parents be prepared for this potentially difficult and often rewarding phase.
Explore Learning Community Open Day - 16th March 2015
Explore Learning will be running a range of free maths and english workshops for children aged 5-14 years in the local community who are not members of the centre.
Harrow Alfresco Market - 16th March 2015
9am-6pm on Thursday 26th, Friday 27th and Saturday 28th March 10.30am-5.30pm on Sunday 29th March
Explore Learning Free Community Open Day - 16th March 2015
Explore Learning Queensbury will be running a range of special Maths and English workshops for children in the local community. Please see event details for more information and how to book on.
Harrow Trustee Network: Finances & Accounts - 16th March 2015
At this session you'll learn a collection of tips, tools and techniques to help make you more confident in decisionmaking regarding accounts and other financial aspects of your organisation.
Trustee Recruitment Workshop - 16th March 2015
This workshop will provide you with tools to analyse the skills your committee needs, recruiting new trustees, sample role descriptions and devise a trustee induction plan to welcome new trustees.
- Kenton Tennis Open Day - 26th March 2015