Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
New library for Harrow - 19th May 2015
A new library to be built in Harrow Town Centre, with state of the art facilities and self-service technologies is under proposal by Harrow Council.
A dodgy shopkeeper and his mysterious supplier - 5th May 2015
A shop keeper from Kenton has again been charged and ordered to pay more than £3,000 after an investigation by Harrow Trading Standards.
Everyone Active hosts free open day to celebrate Harrow Leisure Centre’s 40th. - 16th April 2015
Harrow Leisure Centre, operated by Everyone Active on behalf of Harrow Council, is celebrating their 40th birthday with an open day offering 40 free activities on Sunday 3rd May.
New IT partner - 15th April 2015
A £37 million contract with Sopra Steria has been signed by Harrow Council to provide IT services for the council.
Don’t lose your chance to vote - 2nd April 2015
With the upcoming parliamentary elections taking place next month, you only have until 20 April to register to vote.
New representatives elected for Harrow Youth Parliament - 1st April 2015
The eleventh youth parliament election was held in Harrow last night (25 March) as budding politicians voted for a new chairperson and other executive members.
Harrow Museum secures £3.6m Heritage Lottery Fund grant - 27th March 2015
It was announced today that Harrow Council has been awarded £3.6m from the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) for the ‘Headstone Manor & Museum’ project.
Seven green spaces to be transformed, thanks to Londoners’ show of support - 26th March 2015
Seven green spaces across the capital are to be transformed with funding from the Mayor of London, after thousands of Londoners backed them in an online poll.
£25,000 prize up for grabs in Harrow Council - 20th March 2015
One lucky resident in Harrow could scoop £25,000 by paying their council tax by Direct Debit
Child Sexual Exploitation awareness day - 18th March 2015
The National Child Sexual Exploitation awareness day was on 18 March.
- New library for Harrow - 19th May 2015
- Concessionary travel application form - 28th May 2015
- Emforcement Register - 27th May 2015
- Minutes 12-05-2015 - 22nd May 2015
- Dominion Parade Station Road- Notice of Intention - 21st May 2015
- Kenton Park Crescent - Notice of Intention - 21st May 2015
- St Bernadette's - Radley Gardens & Clifton Road Experimental Order - 19th May 2015
- Pinner CPZ - Notice of Making - 19th May 2015
- St Bernadettes 20 mph zone - Notice of Making & plan - 19th May 2015
- Prior Approval Office to Residential (April 2015) - 19th May 2015
- Pinner Fair - Notice of Intention - 14th May 2015
- Household clinical waste - 18th May 2015
- School admission arrangements 2016/17 - 27th April 2015
- Results - Parliamentary Election - Thursday 7 May 2015 - 14th April 2015
- Care homes - 16th March 2015
- Real Nappy Scheme - 18th February 2015
- Crane license - 12th January 2015
- Voluntary and community sector consultation - 5th December 2014
- Trees FAQs - 21st November 2014
- Welldon Park Infant & Junior Schools Proposals - 29th September 2014
- Taking in a lodger - 2nd September 2014
Kenton Tennis Open Day - 26th March 2015
KENTON LAWN TENNIS CLUB OPEN DAY SUNDAY 19th APRIL 12-4p.m. FUN FOR EVERYONE TENNIS, HOCKEY, MINI TENNIS, CARDIOTENNIS COMPETITIONS BOUNCY CASTLE, BBQ, CAKES & FUNDRAISING FOR ST LUKE’S HOSPICE
Community First Responder - Open Evening - 26th March 2015
This Open evening is provided for those who are thinking of joining the Community First Responder scheme. It will give an insight to what Community Responding is all about.
Mum2mum Market - 17th March 2015
Mum2mum Market Sell your outgrown baby / children items or grab 1000s of bargains!
Sibling Rivalry Workshop - 16th March 2015
A workshop for parents with siblings who would like to gain some strategies to help their children cooperate with each other, and avoid arguments and minor squabbles.
Pre-Teens Workshop - 16th March 2015
We aim to support parents' of children becoming Teenagers during this often challenging time and hope to help parents be prepared for this potentially difficult and often rewarding phase.
Explore Learning Community Open Day - 16th March 2015
Explore Learning will be running a range of free maths and english workshops for children aged 5-14 years in the local community who are not members of the centre.
Harrow Alfresco Market - 16th March 2015
9am-6pm on Thursday 26th, Friday 27th and Saturday 28th March 10.30am-5.30pm on Sunday 29th March
Explore Learning Free Community Open Day - 16th March 2015
Explore Learning Queensbury will be running a range of special Maths and English workshops for children in the local community. Please see event details for more information and how to book on.
Harrow Trustee Network: Finances & Accounts - 16th March 2015
At this session you'll learn a collection of tips, tools and techniques to help make you more confident in decisionmaking regarding accounts and other financial aspects of your organisation.
Trustee Recruitment Workshop - 16th March 2015
This workshop will provide you with tools to analyse the skills your committee needs, recruiting new trustees, sample role descriptions and devise a trustee induction plan to welcome new trustees.
- Kenton Tennis Open Day - 26th March 2015