Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Harrow first in England to offer home testing HIV kits - 6th October 2015
Harrow and Barnet become the first councils in England to offer home testing HIV kits in partnership with Terrance Higgins Trust.
Green light given to build a better Harrow by Council - 30th September 2015
Harrow Council has given the green light for the biggest ever regeneration program in the borough for a generation.
New Corporate Director appointed - 23rd September 2015
Harrow Council has appointed Tom McCourt as the new Corporate Director for Community.
Historic regeneration plan launched in Harrow - 9th September 2015
Harrow Civic Centre to move and new communities to be built in Harrow and Wealdstone.
Businesses found with rodent infestation shut down - 7th September 2015
Two businesses in Harrow that were infested with rats and mice were forced to shut down after fears of a serious health risk to the public.
Opportunity to walk in the footsteps of King Henry VIII and heroes of the Second World War - 2nd September 2015
Buildings across Harrow are throwing open their doors to visitors as part of Heritage Open Days this weekend.
Harrow resident fined for fly-tipping - 2nd September 2015
An unemployed builder from Harrow caught on camera dumping waste in the street has been found guilty by Willesden Magistrates Court.
Harrow is one of three London boroughs accredited by UNICEF - 13th August 2015
Being a mother of the first time can be a daunting prospect, but Harrow is one of the best boroughs in London for mothers to access breastfeeding help.
Are you on the electoral register? - 10th August 2015
The way people register to vote has changed. It is now the responsibility of each individual to ensure they are on the electoral register.
Stamping out anti-social behaviour - 6th August 2015
178 Fixed Penalty Notices (FPN’s) have been issued by enforcement officers, as tough measures to tackle anti-social behaviours such as spitting and littering come into force across Harrow.
- Harrow first in England to offer home testing HIV kits - 6th October 2015
- Available Business Premises September 2015 - 8th October 2015
- Industrial Estates September 2015 - 8th October 2015
- 13-10-2015 Agenda & Reports - 8th October 2015
- Mem's Cafe, 801 Field End Road, Ruislip, HA4 0QL - New application, 7th October 2015 - Plan - REJECTED - 7th October 2015
- Mem's Cafe, 801 Field End Road, Ruislip, HA4 0QL - New application, 7th October 2015 - REJECTED - 7th October 2015
- Mumbai Central, 328 High Road, Harrow, HA3 6HS - New application, 6th October 2015 - Plans - REJECTED - 7th October 2015
- Mumbai Central, 328 High Road, Harrow, HA3 6HS - New application, 6th October 2015 - REJECTED - 7th October 2015
- Villa Pompei, 66 Pinner Green, Harrow, HA5 2AB - Application to transfer, 2nd October 2015 - 6th October 2015
- Cedars 20mph Zone - Notice of Intent & Plan - 6th October 2015
- Low Cost Romanian Foods Limited, 211 High Road, Harrow, HA3 5EE - New application, 5th October 2015 - Plan - 6th October 2015
- Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education (SACRE) - 28th September 2015
- Skills funding - 23rd September 2015
- New resident in Harrow toolkit - 9th September 2015
- E-invoicing - 17th July 2015
- New Bentley Neighbourhood Resource Centre - 15th July 2015
- Notice of Publication of Revised Statement of Principles Gambling Act 2005 - 8th July 2015
- Selective Licensing - 7th July 2015
- Household clinical waste - 18th May 2015
- Results - Parliamentary Election - Thursday 7 May 2015 - 14th April 2015
- Notice of Election 2015 - 31st March 2015
Kenton Tennis Open Day - 26th March 2015
KENTON LAWN TENNIS CLUB OPEN DAY SUNDAY 19th APRIL 12-4p.m. FUN FOR EVERYONE TENNIS, HOCKEY, MINI TENNIS, CARDIOTENNIS COMPETITIONS BOUNCY CASTLE, BBQ, CAKES & FUNDRAISING FOR ST LUKE’S HOSPICE
Community First Responder - Open Evening - 26th March 2015
This Open evening is provided for those who are thinking of joining the Community First Responder scheme. It will give an insight to what Community Responding is all about.
Mum2mum Market - 17th March 2015
Mum2mum Market Sell your outgrown baby / children items or grab 1000s of bargains!
Sibling Rivalry Workshop - 16th March 2015
A workshop for parents with siblings who would like to gain some strategies to help their children cooperate with each other, and avoid arguments and minor squabbles.
Pre-Teens Workshop - 16th March 2015
We aim to support parents' of children becoming Teenagers during this often challenging time and hope to help parents be prepared for this potentially difficult and often rewarding phase.
Explore Learning Community Open Day - 16th March 2015
Explore Learning will be running a range of free maths and english workshops for children aged 5-14 years in the local community who are not members of the centre.
Harrow Alfresco Market - 16th March 2015
9am-6pm on Thursday 26th, Friday 27th and Saturday 28th March 10.30am-5.30pm on Sunday 29th March
Explore Learning Free Community Open Day - 16th March 2015
Explore Learning Queensbury will be running a range of special Maths and English workshops for children in the local community. Please see event details for more information and how to book on.
Harrow Trustee Network: Finances & Accounts - 16th March 2015
At this session you'll learn a collection of tips, tools and techniques to help make you more confident in decisionmaking regarding accounts and other financial aspects of your organisation.
Trustee Recruitment Workshop - 16th March 2015
This workshop will provide you with tools to analyse the skills your committee needs, recruiting new trustees, sample role descriptions and devise a trustee induction plan to welcome new trustees.
- Kenton Tennis Open Day - 26th March 2015