Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Council to spend millions more on most essential services for Harrow - 24th February 2017
Harrow Council last night set its budget for 2017-18 with more than £10 million in new spending for the most essential services that residents rely on.
Large waste shifted for less - 23rd February 2017
Disposal service is ‘great value for money’
Harrow Council warns against fake recycling advice - 21st February 2017
Fake leaflet tells residents to “separate out solids from cat litter”
£230K for Harrow’s historic park - 17th February 2017
The historic grounds of Headstone Manor Rec will soon be getting a facelift thanks to a massive £230,000 funding boost from the Heritage Lottery Fund’s Park for People project.
Join the Great British Spring Clean - 14th February 2017
Grab your gloves, get your cleaning gear on and take part in the Great British Spring Clean this March.
Harrow Business Den returns in March - 13th February 2017
The date has been set, finalists have been chosen, and business experts are gearing up for our highly anticipated business event of the year – Harrow Business Den.
Over 5,000 Harrow residents have already downloaded new health app - 10th February 2017
Over 5,000 Harrow residents have already downloaded the new “Health Help Now” smartphone app in its first week of release.
Harrow to introduce Neighbourhoods of the Future scheme - 9th February 2017
The Mayor of London and TfL has allocated £180k to improve air quality in Harrow Town Centre and as a result the council will introduce measures to increase the uptake of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles.
14,000 bag bargain in garden waste sale - 8th February 2017
Scheme helps "protect the most vital things that we do"
Notice of Election: Thursday 9th March, Roxbourne Ward - 3rd February 2017
A by election has been called for Roxbourne Ward due the sad passing of Cllr Bob Currie.
- Council to spend millions more on most essential services for Harrow - 24th February 2017
- Man of Aran PH, 424-426 Alexandra Avenue, Harrow, HA2 9TW - Application to transfer, 15th February 2017 - 20th February 2017
- Disabled Bays Borough Wide (Batch 3 2016) - Notice of Making - 20th February 2017
- Kerry Court CPZ - Notice of Intent and Plan - 20th February 2017
- Minutes 17-01-2017 - 16th February 2017
- Lidl, 51-55 High Street, Edgware, HA8 7DZ - Minor variation, 13th February 2017 - Notice - 14th February 2017
- Lidl, 51-55 High Street, Edgware, HA8 7DZ - Minor variation, 13th February 2017 - 14th February 2017
- Statement of Persons Nominated - By-election - 9 March 2017 - 13th February 2017
- Savers, 336-338 Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2DR - DPS variation, 10th February 2017 - 13th February 2017
- Waitrose, 140 Northolt Road, South Harrow, HA2 0EG - Minor variation, 20th January 2017 - Plan - 13th February 2017
- Waitrose, 140 Northolt Road, South Harrow, HA2 0EG - Minor variation, 20th January 2017 - Notice - 13th February 2017
- Notice of Election - Roxbourne Ward - Thursday 9 March 2017 - 1st February 2017
- Peer Review - 5th January 2017
- Busking - 15th December 2016
- Information, Advice and Advocacy Strategy Documents - 28th November 2016
- When Premises Licence Ends - 13th October 2016
- Grove Avenue - 26th September 2016
- Community Roadwatch - 7th September 2016
- Motorcycle safety - 19th August 2016
- Smoking in enclosed places - 3rd August 2016
- Changes to premises licences and club premises certificates - 16th June 2016
Kenton Tennis Open Day - 26th March 2015
KENTON LAWN TENNIS CLUB OPEN DAY SUNDAY 19th APRIL 12-4p.m. FUN FOR EVERYONE TENNIS, HOCKEY, MINI TENNIS, CARDIOTENNIS COMPETITIONS BOUNCY CASTLE, BBQ, CAKES & FUNDRAISING FOR ST LUKE’S HOSPICE
Community First Responder - Open Evening - 26th March 2015
This Open evening is provided for those who are thinking of joining the Community First Responder scheme. It will give an insight to what Community Responding is all about.
Mum2mum Market - 17th March 2015
Mum2mum Market Sell your outgrown baby / children items or grab 1000s of bargains!
Sibling Rivalry Workshop - 16th March 2015
A workshop for parents with siblings who would like to gain some strategies to help their children cooperate with each other, and avoid arguments and minor squabbles.
Pre-Teens Workshop - 16th March 2015
We aim to support parents' of children becoming Teenagers during this often challenging time and hope to help parents be prepared for this potentially difficult and often rewarding phase.
Explore Learning Community Open Day - 16th March 2015
Explore Learning will be running a range of free maths and english workshops for children aged 5-14 years in the local community who are not members of the centre.
Harrow Alfresco Market - 16th March 2015
9am-6pm on Thursday 26th, Friday 27th and Saturday 28th March 10.30am-5.30pm on Sunday 29th March
Explore Learning Free Community Open Day - 16th March 2015
Explore Learning Queensbury will be running a range of special Maths and English workshops for children in the local community. Please see event details for more information and how to book on.
Harrow Trustee Network: Finances & Accounts - 16th March 2015
At this session you'll learn a collection of tips, tools and techniques to help make you more confident in decisionmaking regarding accounts and other financial aspects of your organisation.
Trustee Recruitment Workshop - 16th March 2015
This workshop will provide you with tools to analyse the skills your committee needs, recruiting new trustees, sample role descriptions and devise a trustee induction plan to welcome new trustees.
- Kenton Tennis Open Day - 26th March 2015