Applying for a primary school place
The application for Primary School Admissions for 2017/18 will be available from 1 September 2016 on the eAdmissions website.
Please do not provide original documents we only accept copies.
If you do not pay council tax in Harrow please provide one of the following in the applicant’s name:
- Tenancy agreement arranged through a lettings/estate agent – must be stamped or written on letter headed paper
- Housing benefit letter
If you cannot provide either of the above, please provide a signed letter from the council tax payer confirming you are living at the property, and also provide two documents from the list below:
- Driving licence
- Child Benefit/ Tax Credit letters
- Employer's letter which states your name and address
- Medical card
- Job centre/National Insurance letter
- HMRC letter
- Electoral roll registration
We are unable to accept utility bills or bank statements as a proof of address.