Applying for a primary school place
The application for primary school admissions for 2016/17 will be available from 1 September 2015 on the eAdmissions website:
If you do not pay council tax in Harrow, please provide the following proof of address.
One of the following in the applicant’s name:
- Tenancy agreement arranged through a lettings/estate agent – must be stamped or on headed paper
- Housing benefit letter
If you cannot provide either of the above, please provide a signed letter from the council tax payer confirming you are living at the property plus two documents from the list below:
- Driving licence
- Child Benefit/Tax Credits letter
- Employer's letter which states your name and address
- Medical card
- Job centre/National Insurance letter
- HMRC letter
- Confirmation of registration on the electoral roll
We are unable to accept utility bills or bank statements as proof of address.