Applying for a primary school place
Please use the button below to apply for a school place via the e-admissions website.
Documents you may need to provide
If you do not pay council tax in Harrow please provide one of the following in the applicant’s name:
- Tenancy agreement arranged through a lettings/estate agent – must be stamped or written on letter headed paper
- Housing benefit letter
If you cannot provide either of the above, please provide a signed letter from the council tax payer confirming you are living at the property, and also provide two documents from the list below:
- Driving licence
- Child Benefit/ Tax Credit letters
- Employer's letter which states your name and address
- Medical card
- Job centre/National Insurance letter
- HMRC letter
- Electoral roll registration
We are unable to accept utility bills or bank statements as a proof of address.