Applying for a primary school place
The application for primary school admissions for 2016/17 is now available on the eAdmissions website. The deadline for this application is Friday 15 January 2016.
To find your nearest primary school please go to the school distance calculator
If you do not pay council tax in Harrow, please provide the following proof of address.
One of the following in the applicant’s name:
- Tenancy agreement arranged through a lettings/estate agent – must be stamped or on headed paper
- Housing benefit letter
If you cannot provide either of the above, please provide a signed letter from the council tax payer confirming you are living at the property plus two documents from the list below:
- Driving licence
- Child Benefit/Tax Credits letter
- Employer's letter which states your name and address
- Medical card
- Job centre/National Insurance letter
- HMRC letter
- Confirmation of registration on the electoral roll
We are unable to accept utility bills or bank statements as proof of address.