Applying for a primary school place
The application for primary school admissions for 2016/17 will be available from the 1st of September 2015 on the eAdmissions website.
If you wish to complete a primary school application for your child to start school in September 2015, please use the link below to download a paper application form and submit a late application:
If you do not pay council tax in Harrow, please provide the following proof of address.
One of the following in the applicant’s name:
- Tenancy agreement arranged through a lettings/estate agent – must be stamped or on headed paper
- Housing benefit letter
If you cannot provide either of the above, please provide two of the following:
- Driving licence
- Child Benefit/Tax Credits letter
- Employer's letter which states your name and address
- Medical card
- Job centre/National Insurance letter
- HMRC letter
- Confirmation of registration on the electoral roll