Applying for a primary school place
Please use the button below to apply for a primary school place for 2017/18 via the e-admissions website.
Further information is available in our guide to primary schools 2017/18. It explains how to apply and provides details of schools admission arrangements for each school.
Please do not provide original documents, we only accept copies.
If you do not pay council tax in Harrow please provide one of the following in the applicant's name:
- Tenancy agreement arranged through a lettings/estate agent – must be stamped or written on letter headed paper
- Housing benefit letter
If you cannot provide either of the above, please provide a signed letter from the council tax payer confirming you are living at the property, and also provide two documents from the list below:
- Driving licence
- Child Benefit/ Tax Credit letters
- Employer's letter which states your name and address
- Medical card
- Job centre/National Insurance letter
- HMRC letter
- Electoral roll registration
We are unable to accept utility bills or bank statements as a proof of address.