Resident permit applications
To apply for a resident parking permit you will need to complete the online parking permit application form via the button below. You'll need your V5C number which you can find at the top of your vehicle's log book.
At times of high permit demand there may be some delay in permit processing. However, once your application is live you will be safeguarded against receiving a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) until the time you receive and display your permit. If in the unlikely event a PCN is issued during this interim period, it will be cancelled with immediate effect.
You can renew your current resident parking permit online via the button below.
Please keep you old permit displayed on your windscreen until you receive the new permit.
Temporary vehicle permits
If you have a temporary vehicle you can apply for on-street parking via the button below.
Please note that you will not receive a physical permit. Instead you will receive an email confirming your parking entitlement. The permit will be valid from the next working day following the application, or the date you have requested if this is later. Applications made after 5pm will not be processed until the following working day.
Change of vehicle / address
Please use the button below to complete the online form if you are:
- changing your vehicle
- moving to a new permit zone
- to park your vehicle on-street before the replacement permit has been issued
- Permits cannot be issued by phone or at Harrow Civic Centre
- You will need to allow 10 working days for your permit to be issued.
- You are not eligible to apply for a resident permit if your vehicle exceeds any of the following: 2.08 metres in height and/or 5.50 metres in length or 5 tonnes in weight