A Personal Licence will be required by any person selling or authorising the sale of alcohol on a licensed premises.
- Register of personal licence holders
- Register of surrendered licences
- Register of premises and club licences
- Register for adult gaming centre licences
- Register for animal boarding premises licences
- Register for betting shops licences
- Register for club gaming machine permits
- Register for club gaming permits
- Register for licensed premises gaming machine notifications
- Register for licensed premises gaming machine permits
- Register for pet shops licences
- Register for scrap metal dealers (collector's licences)
- Register for scrap metal dealers (site licences)
- Register for small society lottery
- Register for special treatment premises licences
Premises licences register A-Z
If you cannot find the application you are looking for, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | V | W | Y | Z
Temporary event notices
A temporary event notice authorises licensable activities to take place at a premise on a short-term basis. To find out more, download the register of temporary event notices.
Comments and feedback
If you wish to make a comment or provide feedback about any new applications from a premise that wishes to carry out licensable activities in the area, please email the council's licences and street trading department.
Inspecting building plans
If you wish to inspect the building plan(s) submitted by premises who wish to carry out licensable activities in the area, please email us so that we can make the required plans available to you for viewing.