Building Control application forms
Please use the application forms below to submit your Building Regulation applications or Notification of Intended Demolition:
- Full Plans Application Form PDF / Word
- Building Notice Application Form PDF / Word
- Regularisation Form PDF / Word
- Demolition Notice Form PDF / Word
You can submit your application by:
- post - please download the required application form (above) and submit this along with the appropriate fee and any additional information required.
- email - please convert all completed Word documents to PDF files before submitting by email.
You can hand in documents for building control at the reception desk at the Civic Centre (building 1), Station Road. You will not receive a receipt if you submit the documents by hand.
Building Regulation applications can be submitted safely and securely online via the Submit-A-Plan web portal. For further information, see our online building control applications page.
Applying for a New Build?
It is strongly recommended that you obtain a New Build Warranty. View the details of the New Build warranty.