Proposed schemes and projects
You can use this page to see information on proposed transport and street schemes and projects, which are under way such as controlled parking zones, cycle schemes, street scene improvements and traffic calming measures.
We are considering implementing or have recently implemented the following projects:
- 20 mph zones - Park High School Area, Longfield School Area, Whitefriars School Area Extension and Bacon Lane (The Highlands) Extension
- Pedestrian crossing facilities - proposed pelican crossing in Honeypot Lane
- Congestion relief schemes - Eastcote Lane/Alexandra Avenue traffic signal phasing review, Weston Drive/Wemborough Road study and Pinner Hill Road
- Bus priority measures - Eastcote Lane, The Ridgeway and High Road Harrow Weald
- Other minor schemes - safety improvements at Tregenna Avenue/Arundel Drive and Alexandra Avenue junction
- Localised safety parking programme - minor waiting restrictions at junctions, bends and narrowings.
|| Start date
|| Times of operation
|Headstone Lane: New CPZ - Zone Z||1 October 2016
||Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm|
|Wealdstone: New CPZ - Zone C1||1 October 2016
||Monday to Sunday, 8am to Midnight|
|West Avenue, Rayners Lane||1 October 2016
||Monday to Friday, 10-11am|
|Wealdstone: roads West & North of leisure centre||Area parking review to consider longer control hours and/or possible extension of existing CPZ (CA). Parking review to extend over 2 years (2016-17).
||Monday to Friday, 10 to 11 am and 2-3 pm
|Kerry Court Area, Stanmore||Localised review for possible extended CPZ hours.||
|Burnt Oak Broadway Area||Area parking review for possible extension of existing CPZ - Zone Z and introduction of Pay & Display on Burnt Oak Broadway. Parking review to extend over 2 years (2016-17).
|Belmont Circle Area||Statutory consultation for introduction of Pay & Display in Belmont Circle and Kingshill Car Park.||
|South Harrow - Changes to existing zone and new zones|
|New Zone : M1||1 October 2016
||Monday to Saturday, 10am to 9pm|
|New Zone: M2||1 October 2016
||Monday to Saturday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Existing Zone: M||1 October 2016
||Monday to Saturday, 10-11 am and 2-3 pm|
| Hatch End
|| Statutory consultation was carried out from 4 - 24 August 2016.This included the proposal to shorten a bay in Westfield Park, extend
double yellow lines in Cedar Drive and proposed change in hours around
St Anselms Church. TARSAP report to go to Panel 23rd November 2016.
|North Harrow||Somerset Road, Cornwall Road and part of Sussex Road between Surrey Road and Pinner View to be included in CPZ (NH1). Commencing on 1st December 2016.
||Monday to Friday, 10-11 am and 2-3 pm.
|Pangbourne Drive, Stanmore|| Public consultation completed. Results to be reported/discussed with ward councillors, Chair of TARSAP and the Portfolio Holder. PH approval requested to proceed to statutory notification.
|| Monday to Saturday, 10-11 am and 3-4 pm.