Need a job doing? We can help
Harrow Council's Home Improvement Agency provides a trusted, reliable handyperson service. The service is ideal for small jobs that you may need doing at home but you don't have the time or the tools to do it.
You can use the service with the assurance that all our team members are vetted and have an excellent track record. It is available to all residents of Harrow regardless of tenure, age or income.
The type of work the handyperson can carry out is listed below. This is not an exhaustive list:
- Basic plumbing – unblocking sinks and toilets
- Basic carpentry – fixing loose floorboards; putting shelves up etc.
- Basic electrics – fitting plugs etc.
- Home security – changing locks; installing smoke alarms
- Other small jobs such as tidying up gardens, decorating small areas or filling cracks
Please see the testimonial below from a resident who has used the service:
“I couldn’t have asked for a better service. I am very pleased with the work done with zero fuss and zero mess, at a very competitive price. The handyperson was a pleasant, knowledgeable and highly skilled chap. I hope to hire him again for other handyperson jobs!...”
Mrs P of Dove Park, Pinner. January 2016