Why are bins missed?
Your bin may have been uncollected for one of the following reasons:
- the bin wasn't put out on the right day - please check the schedule for your street
- the wrong bin was put out
- the bin wasn't put out by 6.30am
- the bin wasn't left within 2 metres of the edge at the front of your property and free from any obstruction
- it was a Bank Holiday
- the bin was overloaded or too heavy
- the bin lid wasn't closed properly
- the bin contained the wrong kind of waste - for more information see our what goes in which bin page
- the bin was not issued by Harrow Council - to order a bin from the council see our ordering a new bin page
Book a collection
If you are unable to wait until the next scheduled bin collection we can provide a one-off bin emptying service which costs £41.00.
Please note we do not collect excess waste.
Collection crews operate between 6.30am and 5pm. You bins may be collected at any point during this timeframe.