Why are bins missed?
Your bin may have been uncollected for one of the following reasons:
- the bin wasn't put out on the right day - please check the schedule for your street
- the wrong bin was put out
- the bin wasn't put out by 6.30am
- the bin wasn't left within 2 metres of the edge at the front of your property and free from any obstruction
- it was a Bank Holiday
- the bin was overloaded or too heavy
- the bin lid wasn't closed properly
- the bin contained the wrong kind of waste - for more information see our what goes in which bin page
- the bin was not issued by Harrow Council - to order a bin from the council see our ordering a new bin page
Book a collection
If you are unable to wait until the next scheduled bin collection we can provide a one-off bin emptying service which costs £41.00. To book this service please contact us.
Please note we do not collect excess waste.
Collection crews operate between 6.30am and 5pm. You bins may be collected at any point during this timeframe.