The Nationality Checking Service
The Nationality Checking Service (NCS) is a partnership formed between UK Visas and Immigration and Harrow Council. The service provided by Harrow Council is to check application forms submitted for British Citizenship.
To have your application checked please call registration services to book an appointment.
Before booking an appointment, you must:
- check the fees and read the fee policy notes
- download and complete the UK Visas and Immigration application form
- ensure that your application form is fully completed
To submit your application, you must:
- confirm that you were present in the UK at the start of the qualifying period (please see UK Visas and Immigration website for details of the qualifying period)
- confirm that you will not be absent from the UK for 5 working days from the date of the application form being checked
- attend the appointment for the nationality checking service in person