Using community and provider feedback and information from the Childcare Sufficiency Assessment the Early Years Strategy was created to better meet the most import needs for Early Years within the borough of Harrow. As a result of this, the Early Years Team and Families Information Service work together along with other council run services to run projects/programs that will:
- Create awareness of the services available to families across the diverse and cross cultural Harrow communities
- Encouraging the take up of free services available in Harrow
- Create awareness of childcare opportunities available within the borough with a view to supporting school readiness
- Improving the support available to both families and childcare providers in the area of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Better support health and wellbeing in the early years
- Enhance the services available to both Families and Providers
Within these pages you will find some of our key initiatives.